Cebu City is one of the biggest cities in the Philippines. It is considered as a tourist spot. Since I am a local of the City I would like to share how you can enjoy the place in many ways.
1. Visit Mactan Shrine in Lapu-lapu City. You can see historical landmarks in this area.
2. Try eating at the SUTUKIL restaurants nearby Mactan Shrine. SU meaning sugba or "grilled". TU meaning Tula or made into soup. KIL meaning kilaw or prepared as raw mixed with vinegar.
3. SINULOG FESTIVAL. This is the best time to come to Cebu. Enjoy street dancing with the locals.
4. Visit the Basilica del Sto. Niño.
5. SKY EXPERIENCE ADVENTURE. A must try experience when you are in Cebu.
6. Sightseeing at TOPS located at Busay,Lahug, Cebu City. Excellent for overlooking view of the Metro Cebu.
7. If your into adrenaline-rush, try CEBU's ZIPLINE @ Doce Pares Mountain Training Park.
8. Hit the beach. Cebu has very nice beaches.
9. Visit old landmarks in Cebu like Magellan's Cross, Fort San Pedro, Colon St.
10. SHOPPING. Travelling is not complete without shopping. There are 2 big malls in Cebu City. Ayala Center Cebu and SM.